Monday, August 30, 2010

Summer Rain/Milk/All around good days :)

I already said that rain makes me happy, but it rained early this morning.  So I have to add to it :)

When I got up this morning it was soaked outside. It was overcast, and it smelled WONERFUL! I might have missed this beautiful morning if it wasn't for the lack of milk in my house. When I went to get Morgan some cereal she reminded me that we had no milk. So I slipped on some jeans and a coat, stepped outside to walk across the street for a jug of milk, and took the most luxurious breath of air I have had in awhile. :)

Since then I have managed to take the energy from waking to a rainy day, and turn it into mommy strength! I started the dishes, swept the floor, and cleaned the toy room. Then when Danny took his nap I got a long hot shower. I'm dressed and ready for a nap but not so much that I can't accomplish anymore. Lunch is already over and I started rolls for dinner.

Today is a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment