Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sleep :)

This is obvious. haha. But I don't get much "good" sleep these days with Danny. The other night he woke me up in bad mood that I did not care to deal with being the middle of the night. I don't blame him for being in a crappy mood, he was probably having teething pains or something, but it sucked.

BUT! last night he was a goooood boy :)

He slept from 8-1 and I didn't even have to get up with him. He was kind enough to go back to sleep after a few minutes!! Then he didn't get up until 5 to eat. After that (I have to admit I stayed up till 11pm which was dumb) I had 6 hours of sleep without having to get out of bed. I felt so good I almost got up at 5am to do stuff around the house :) I decided it was a good idea to stay in bed though. (just in case) Plus I can't do much cleaning with everyone in the house sleeping.

I was in such a good mood today because of it though!! Ahhhhhh Sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment