Thursday, September 23, 2010

Planning!

I love knowing when and how things are happening. I love to plan things so I'm not rushed or running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. I love schedules and thought out days. When I plan things and they go wrong... fine. But when I plan things and end my day feeling accomplished... GREAT!

I especially LOVE knowing what is going to happen to me. I hate living day to day wondering what will happen next. I love knowing that things are taken care of and that I don't have to worry when and how things will get done. I have spent the last year and a half of my life in chaos. Never knowing when and where Rick was going to get a job drove me crazy! :)

I always knew things would work out, but I never knew how. Know that me and Rick have decided to go back to school I feel a million times better! We will not be living in our own place, but we are going to do something that will benefit us in the future more than we will know.
YAY for planning!! Yay for school!! And Yay for taking our first step out of the unknown waiting period!

No comments:

Post a Comment