Friday, February 14, 2014

HEY! I still have a blog!



It's been 3 1/2 years since I posted on this blog. I forgot all about it and found it recently! I feel the need to update. :D

   So since my last update (I mentioned that I was going to start school) I am still in school. I am almost half done! I will transfer from Weber State University down to the Salt Lake community college. I will attend there for two semesters, then start my Junior year of College at the University of Utah. I will have "two years" there till I am done with my bachelors. I say "two years" with quotation marks because it will be closer to four. I slowed down my schooling too so that I could be with the kids more. Homework is very overwhelming sometimes and it would make me slack on being a mom. So I am doing as much as I can handle at one time.
   We have been living at Jordan's house (Rick's dads) since starting school, but the house is on the market now and could sell at anytime. So we are just sitting ducks until it sells. For his sake, I hope it sells soon, but I will miss having this home, neighborhood, and ward members. I am sure blessed to be surrounded by so much goodness.
   Morgan is in 1st grade, and Danny is in preschool. Although he will be 5 in September, he misses the cut off to start kindergarten. Which is good for him. I think he will do a lot better in school if he waits a year. So he will start kindergarten and go to school with Morgan when I start attending the UofU. I think that will all work out very nicely.
   Rick is currently working as a handyman until I finish school. He is doing a great job and his music business is doing really well too. He has a few record labels supporting him, and quite a few clients that come to him periodically. I think in 5-10 years his music business will be exactly what he wants it to be. (Rick's business website). On top of that he likes to write his own music too. He has a couple albums that have been released and is pretty popular in the UK. I am very proud of him. :) (Rick's music)

   To keep with the theme of this blog, all of these things make me happy. My life is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment