Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Blog

I am not good at blogging, but here I go!

I am much too whiny to blog. Nobody wants to hear me complain about how crappy I feel. So my plan is this; I will post how good I feel. Everyday I can think of something that makes me happy, I will blog. It will be my BLOG OF HAPPINESS!!!  I realize that this whole idea could crash and burn. But this is my attempt at being a more joyful positive person. :)

So here goes my first day...

It rained today! I love the rain. I used to play in it when I was a kid. Poor Morgan loves to play in it nowadays, but I'm not nice enough to let her go out in the rain, in shorts and a t-shirt, like I used to. So since her snow boots don't fit anymore, (we use snow boots as rain boots) she was told no rain play today. Very sad. But on the bright side, the sound of thunder and the smell of rain make me smile!

1 comment: