Friday, July 25, 2014

A Good Week


He puts up with the love the best he can. :)



(He is spiderman)

Happy morning!


Silly kids


Beautiful scenery

A heart shaped rock to love.

Sweet tiny hands!





She loves this rock!



She is the most beautiful little girl.
His silly faces always make me smile.

Sisterly love! <3
   This week was good. I have been in summer school this year, and I haven't been able to do as much as I would like, but this week was good. I took the kids to see the Pioneer Day parade, and the kids had a great time. Then today I was able to drive them up Ogden Canyon to go hiking. We desperately needed a way to get out and do something active, without spending money, and without dying in the heat. Well, hiking in a windy canyon was a perfect idea. :) It was lovely up there. Between the creek, flowers, and trees it was a lovely site. The kids didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped, but they had fun rock hunting, and posing for the camera. I took that as a need to go hiking more. Then it would be a lot less about the immense amount of walking, and more about the fun.
   The best part about all this, was the kids getting along for a short time. They weren't so bored, so they didn't fight as much. My favorite thing I caught on camera, was Morgan lifting Danny up to see the parade better. <3 I love it when they are sweet like that! It just makes my day to see them loving each other. It is the sweet reminder I need to see that I am doing SOMETHING right! 
   The more time I spend with them, and they aren't bickering, the more I get to see the wonderful things I love about them. Like when they are being silly, or the way Morgan's hair is untameable and beautiful, or the way that Danny is so in tune with what is around him. He may not hear a word I say, but he hears everything else, and sees so many wonderful things. 
   My kids make me happy. The fact that I get to be their mom makes me happy. I always wanted a big family, but I am so grateful to have the two little people in my life to raise. They are so beautiful in so many ways. What a blessing to be a mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment