Friday, November 9, 2018

Really Late Update Again!

I'm just going to assume this will always happen! So next time it has been 4 years, I won't mention it! Haha!

I am almost done with my engineering degree!! *Cue cheering crowd*

I have been going at it since 2011, and next May of 2019 I will finally graduate! It's been a long time coming! I am so excited! Since my last post I had another son! WHAT?! Lol
 He is three now. He is a handful, but I am so glad I got to welcome him into our family. He is so full of love and energy. He can be so silly and times, and just say things that make me laugh!

Morgan and Danny have also grown up quite a bit.


Morgan is 12 now and in young women's. She loves it, and I was so excited to take her to the temple to do her first baptisms for the dead! What a beautiful experience that was! She is in sixth grade now and has begun the accelerated learning program at school! She is so smart!


Danny is now 9 and he just amazes me all the time. What a bright young man he is becoming! So smart and so sweet! He is always thinking of ways to do nice things for his sister, just to make her happy. And he is still so deep in thought all the time. He loves being silly and playing legos. I just love him so much.



I just love these kids so much! I am such a lucky person to be their mom.

Rick is pretty wonderful too... ;)







Well, until next time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment